Living a Giving Legacy

Giving to those most in need

It is astonishing and quite sobering to learn that 17% of the world’s population consume 80% of the world’s resources, leaving almost 5 billion people to live on the remaining 20%. This means that the majority of people in the world suffer from the lack of basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing, education and hygiene.

As individuals we need to collectively do something to address this imbalance. We hope, that by carefully looking at the charitable activities of Swamiji, you will feel inspired to lend your help too and donate accordingly. We will responsibly ensure your contributions reach the ones that need it most.

Swamiji is 100% committed to helping those in need. It is an extension of the Bhakti Meditation Centre Ltd., an Australian registered charity and the Australasian arm of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat (JKP). JKP was founded by Swamiji’s Guru, Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj. Over many years it has established a number of charitable trusts in India to provide significant help to the poor and needy. This includes 3 fully equipped modern hospitals and schools that are entirely free to the poor people of Uttar Pradesh, the poorest State in India.